Registration Fee (in-country students ONLY)
If you receive and accept an offer, you can then register by paying the registration fee of AED 3,650.
|Program||Duration||Program fee AED|
|Standard Foundation||8 units
|Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)||2 years
|Bachelor of Business (Finance, Management or Marketing)||2 years
|Bachelor of Communication (Journalism or Strategic Communication)||2 years
|Bachelor of Science
(Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security and Forensics)
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration||1 trimester||36,750|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Studies||1 trimester||36,750|
|Graduate Certificate in Health Care Management||1 trimester||29,400|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||3 trimesters||110,250|
|Master of Education||3 trimesters||87,150|
|Master of Health Care Management||3 trimesters||87,150|
- The fee quoted is for full-time enrolment
- Tuition fee quoted above is for the year of commencement of study at Murdoch University Dubai.
- In the case where tuition fees are past due, the student's enrolment may be cancelled and/or late payment charges will be applied as per the fees collection policy.
Note that the "census date" for your course can be found at: https://www.murdochuniversitydubai.com/important-dates
- Murdoch University requires that Navitas honours the Murdoch University Dubai Refund Policy outlined below (as it may be amended from time to time by Murdoch University) in respect of tuition fees, and refunds tuition fees as and when required by that policy.
|Reason for Refund||Date refund Request Received||Refund|
|Offer of a place is withdrawn or Murdoch University is unable to provide the program offered or terminates the course||Not Applicable||Full refund of tuition fees paid|
|Visa refusal due to fraud||Not Applicable||No Refund|
|Visa Refusal (other than due to fraud)||Not Applicable||100% of tuition fees are refundable, less an administrative fee of AED 700
Evidence of visa refusal is required.
|Where the student is required to leave either Murdoch University or Dubai due to a breach of visa conditions or Murdoch University’s Student Discipline Statute||Not Applicable||Refund of tuition fees paid for the current and future trimesters, less 100% of the current trimester’s tuition fees.|
|Student who accepts an offer for the current trimester and then defers her or his offer for a trimester||Not Applicable||
|Withdrawal by the Student after accepting an offer and obtaining a visa||More than 10 weeks prior to commencement of trimester||All tuition fees are refundable, less the amount that is the lesser of 10% of the initial trimester’s tuition fees and AED 1400|
|Less than 10 weeks prior to commencement of the trimester, but prior to the commencement of the trimester||All tuition fees are refundable, less 30% of the initial trimester’s tuition fees|
|After the commencement of the trimester but prior to the Census Date||Refund of tuition fees paid for the current and future trimesters less 70% of the current trimester’s tuition fees|
|After the Census Date||Refund of tuition fees paid for the current and future trimesters less 100% of the current trimester’s tuition fees|
- If you have paid a registration fee then your entitlement to a refund of that fee is set out in the following table:
|Reason for Refund||Date refund Request Received||Refund|
|UAE Student Visa Refusal due to fraud||Not Applicable||No Refund|
|UAE Student Visa Refusal (not related to fraud)||Not Applicable||100% of Registration Fee paid is refunded|
|Offer withdrawn by Murdoch Dubai for cancellation of a course prior to commencement||Not Applicable||100% of Registration Fee paid is refunded|
|Offer withdrawn by Murdoch Dubai due to fraud||Not Applicable||No Refund|
|Withdrawal by Student after accepting offer and obtaining visa||More than 10 weeks prior to commencement||50% of Registration Fee paid is refundable|
|Withdrawal by Student after accepting offer and obtaining visa||Less than 10 weeks prior to commencement||No Refund|
If you would like to withdraw from a course/unit, please complete the relevant form below:
How to Pay Fees
Please ensure that you include your Name and Student ID as a reference on all payments.
- In person at the Finance department on campus by debit/credit card or bank cheque made payable to "Navitas Middle East FZ-LLC".
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Bank Cheque or International Bank Draft
Account Name: Navitas Middle East FZ-LLC
Bank: Citibank NA
Bank Address: Oud Metha Road, Al Wasl Branch, Dubai, UAE
Account No: 0102024028
SWIFT Code: CITIAEAD
Cheque payable to "Navitas Middle East FZ-LLC". Please write your name and student ID number on the back of the cheque. Payable either in person at the Dubai campus or sent via Courier to our Postal address:
Attention: Finance Department
Murdoch University Dubai
Dubai International Academic City
Block No 10, 4th Floor
PO Box 345005, Dubai, UAE
|Trimester||Trimester Start Date||Payment Date|
|January 2019||13 January 2019||13 January 2019|
|May 2019||5 May 2019||5 May 2019|
|September 2019||1 September 2019||1 Sep 2019|
To apply for flexible payment plans, please complete the below form (Payment Plan) and/or contact Finance Department. A late fee charge of AED 200 will be charged per week if payment is made after the deadline has passed.
Payment Plan Form
The family bursary is equivalent to 10% of the tuition fee for up to 8 units of study within one program only. The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken and excludes English language programs.
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount applies to immediate family members only. They are defined as father, mother, siblings (brothers or sisters) and spouse.
- All discounts are awarded with the specific eligibility and selection criteria.
- The discount covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
- Students must meet the university's academic entry requirements.
- The discount is specific to Murdoch Dubai campus. It is not transferrable to any other Murdoch University branches.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or grant.
- The discount will be awarded to applicants upon confirmation from the Finance Office that they meet the eligibility criteria and have provided all relevant details to the university.
Education loan tie-ups and agreements:
Visit the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) website.