Registration Fee (in-country students ONLY)
If you receive and accept an offer, you can then register by paying the registration fee of AED 3,500.
|Program||Duration||Program fee AED*|
|Standard Foundation||8 units
|Extended Foundation||12 units
|Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)||2 years
|Bachelor of Business (Finance, Management or Marketing)||2 years
|Bachelor of Communication (Journalism or Strategic Communication)||2 years
|Bachelor of Creative Media (Screen Production)||2 years
|Bachelor of Science
(Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security and Forensics)
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration||1 trimester||36,750|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Studies||1 trimester||36,750|
|Graduate Certificate in Health Care Management||1 trimester||29,400|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||3 trimesters||110,250|
|Master of Education||3 trimesters||87,150|
|Master of Health Care Management||3 trimesters||87,150|
- The fee quoted is for a full-time enrolment
- Tuition fee quoted above is for the year of commencement of study at Murdoch University Dubai.
- In the case where tuition fees are past due, the student's enrolment may be cancelled and/or late payment charges will be applied as per the fees collection policy.
- *All fees indicated are inclusive of 5% UAE VAT
AED 250 to be paid per trimester towards Service Fees.
Fee Refund Policy
- Note that the "census date" for your course can be found in the Murdoch University Handbook, available at: http://handbook.murdoch.edu.au
- Murdoch University requires that Navitas honours the Murdoch University Dubai Refund Policy outlined below and refunds Tuition Fees as and when required by that policy.
(Written Notification Required)
|Withdrawal from a Course: Registration Fee Refund|
|UAE Student Visa refusal Offer Withdrawn by Murdoch Dubai||100% of Registration Fee is refundable
Evidence of visa refusal is required.
|More than 10 weeks prior to commencement||50% of Registration Fee is refundable|
|Less than 10 weeks prior to commencement||No refund applicable.|
|Withdrawal from a Course: Tuition Fee|
|Visa Refusal (other than due to fraud)||100% of tuition fees are refundable, less an administrative fee of AED 700
|More than 10 weeks prior to commencement||All tuition fees are refundable, less the lesser of 10% of the initial trimester fees or AED 1400|
|Less than 10 weeks prior to commencement||All tuition fees are refundable, less 30% of the initial trimester fees|
|Written notification after commencement of the trimester but before the census date||All tuition fees are refundable, less 70% of the initial trimester fees|
|Written notification received after commencement of the trimester and after the census date||All tuition fees are refundable, less 100% of the current trimester fees.|
|Enrolment is suspended or cancelled by the University||Any amount owing to Murdoch as enrolment fees remains due and owing.|
|Leave of Absence|
|Leave notified prior to the census date||Fees transferred to the subsequent trimester. Subsequent withdrawal results in a refund applicable as at the date of receipt of the written notification.|
|Defer Commencement of a Course|
|Deferral commencement of a course to a future trimester||No penalty. Fees held are transferred to the future trimester. If after deferring commencement a student then chooses not to commence, all tuition fees paid in advance are refundable, less 30% of the initial trimester fee.|
If you would like to withdraw from a course/unit, please complete the relevant form below:
How to Pay Fees
All fees can be paid either:
- In person at the Finance department on campus by cash, cheque, demand draft or credit card. By post - account payee cheque payable in Dubai or Demand draft.
- UAE residents may deposit the amount in our respective bank account and email us at email@example.com the Deposit Receipt/Pay in slip
|Trimester||Trimester Start Date||Payment Date|
|January 2019||13 January 2019||13 January 2019|
|May 2019||5 May 2019||5 May 2019|
|September 2019||1 September 2019||1 Sep 2019|
Please note the following:
- Bank draft/cheque is to be made in the name of Murdoch University Dubai.
- The preferred currency is AED. However, certain countries may not issue a Demand Draft in AED in which case a USD Telegraphic Transfer can be sent. The Registration Fee for all courses is USD 959. (In all cases, please add an additional amount of USD 35.00 as clearing bank charges.)
- Cheque Return charge AED500
- Account details:
To apply for flexible payment plans (Post Dated Cheques), please complete the below form (Payment Plan) and/or contact Finance Department. A late fee charge of AED 200 will be charged per week if payment is made after the deadline has passed.
Payment Plan Form
The family bursary is equivalent to 10% of the tuition fee for up to 8 units of study within one program only. The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken and excludes English language programs.
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount applies to immediate family members only. They are defined as father, mother, siblings (brothers or sisters) and spouse.
- All discounts are awarded with the specific eligibility and selection criteria.
- The discount covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
- Students must meet the university's academic entry requirements.
- The discount is specific to Murdoch Dubai campus. It is not transferrable to any other Murdoch University branches.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or grant.
- The discount will be awarded to applicants upon confirmation from the Finance Office that they meet the eligibility criteria and have provided all relevant details to the university.
Annual Fee Discount
A 5% discount will apply to students who pay their annual tuition fee in advance.
The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or grant
*Terms & Conditions apply
Education loan tie-ups and agreements:
Visit the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) website.