All Murdoch University Dubai scholarships, bursaries and discounts are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Murdoch University Dubai scholarships are tuition fee waivers and do not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas medical health cover, student visa or any other costs associated with studying with Murdoch University.
- Withdrawal or extended deferment from your course (more than 2 consecutive trimesters) will result in the cancellation of your approved scholarship and will be reassessed upon re-admission.
- All scholarships, bursaries and discounts (excluding the 100% Academic Merit Scholarship for current students) are applicable on 72 credit points for Undergraduate programs and 36 credit points for Postgraduate programs. The Early Bird discount is applied on a trimester basis.
- Successful recipients of any scholarship, discount or bursary will not receive any money from Murdoch University Dubai, except for the Refer A Friend/Family Bursary.
- Scholarships, bursaries and discounts are not transferable to other students under any circumstances.
- Murdoch University Dubai reserves the right not to award all or some of the scholarships in any given year.
- Murdoch University Dubai reserves the right to review or cancel awards due to changes in financial standing, academic or program status. All Scholarship students must be in good standing in terms of all ethical, judicial & academic norms.
- All awards are tentative subject to final verification of academic records and acceptance to the Murdoch University Dubai.
- Scholarships and fee waivers awarded at Murdoch University Dubai are not transferable to Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, or any other Murdoch campus.
- For the Refer a Friend bursary, the referrer must submit the referral form prior to or at the time of submission of your university application form; students must meet the university's academic entry requirements and maintain attendance beyond the census date for the reward to be processed; the bursary is paid 6 weeks after the census date.
- Scholarships are evaluated at the end of each trimester to determine if they are eligible for continuation into the next trimester, based on minimum academic performance.
- The Admissions Manager will determine if students have met the minimum criteria when receiving the award.
- All scholarships, discounts and bursaries will not be applied to repeated units. Repeated units will be charged at the full tuition fee price.
- If a student has extenuating circumstances that impact his or her scholarship renewal eligibility, an appeal letter can be submitted to the General Manager which explains and documents those circumstances.
- Scholarships cannot be applied to already completed units of study.
- Murdoch University Dubai reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any point in time.
The scholarship will be terminated if the recipient:
- does not commence within the dates outlined in the Letter of Offer
- ceases to meet the specific eligibility of the scholarship, bursary or discount
- does not meet minimum progression (must maintain minimum Pass in each unit/subject)
- ceases to be enrolled or withdraws from the program
- is suspended or excluded from the University for misconduct