Master of Information Technology
Tuition Fee (AED):
100,000 (20% guaranteed scholarship)
7-8 trimesters part-time
Are you looking to further your career in Information Technology? This postgraduate course will allow you to gain a thorough grounding in IT management, cloud computing, artificial intelligence and network design along with the practical application of this knowledge.
Organisations are increasingly dependent on Information Technology and its application in the business environment. This course is designed for IT and Information Systems professionals to develop and implement these in-demand IT management skills.
Internationally recognised, the Master of IT will help you prepare for your management career in the Technology and IT sector, providing the knowledge and skills needed to lead teams across a range of IT specialties.
5 reasons to study a Master of IT at Murdoch University Dubai:
- Learn more about data science, information systems, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, IT security and more in this comprehensive coursework degree.
- This course has been designed in collaboration with industry partners with an emphasis on effective communication and the development of solutions to complex real-world IT problems.
- Learn from our teaching and research staff who are forward-thinking IT professionals are highly active in generating policy and change within industry.
- The knowledge and skills learned while earning this degree will enhance your job performance and increase your proficiency in troubleshooting and development, as well as equip you to advance your career and remuneration.
- Murdoch University Dubai is the first AWS Academy member institution in the UAE, providing our Master of IT students the opportunity to complete the AWS Academy Machine Learning Foundations and the AWS Academy Data Analytics Foundations course with our AWS-accredited faculty.
Develop your skills
Build essential skills and knowledge to meet your career or study goals. Topics you’ll cover include:
- business analysis and system development
- information technology
- advanced data analysis
- artificial intelligence
As a graduate of the Master of IT, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of roles concerned with network performance and security. You could work in a range of public and private organisations such as network service providers, banking and finance organisations or the Government and military. Careers could include:
- Information Systems/Information Technology Manager
- Business Intelligence Manager
- IT Projects Manager
- IT Management Consultant
- Chief Technology Officer