Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Tuition Fee (AED)
89,000 (20% guaranteed scholarship)
3 trimesters full-time or part-time equivalent
Master of Business Administration
Murdoch University Dubai’s MBA will not only enhance your professional skill set, it will put your innovative ideas to work. The internationally-recognised program’s broad range of business disciplines encompasses global themes.
You will be mentored by our highly credentialed and experienced faculty to gain a competitive edge in a rapidly changing corporate environment.
Build essential skills and knowledge to meet your career or study goals. Topics you’ll cover include:
- Business context – innovatively apply theories to resolve problems in challenging international business situations.
- Business competencies – interrogate information to assist in management decision-making.
- Leadership and strategy – lead and manage the modern enterprise as it develops people and engages with society in its pursuit of organisational goals.
- Stakeholder management – develop positive relationships with stakeholders and display the capability to think inclusively across cultures and contexts.
The Murdoch MBA includes four flagship units and two business competency units. The four flagship units are worth 6 credit points each and are based on Business Context, Leadership and Strategy. The business competencies are worth 3 credit points each and provide the essential finance and accounting skills that managers need to enhance key decision-making.
Choose 6 credit point or 3 credit point electives to personalise your MBA and apply functional knowledge in practical contexts.
- MBS537 3 cp Strategic Marketing Management
- MBS538 3 cp Organisational Behaviour and Management
- MBS574 3 cp Strategic Research in International Markets
- MBS673 3 cp Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- MBS684 6 cp Managing Strategic Risk and Projects
Which electives should I choose?
These electives fall into three broad categories - Management, Marketing and Governance. You can choose both electives from the same category if you want to specialise. Or you can pick two that complement your existing skills.
Graduates will be prepared to pursue career and leadership roles within business, government and non-government, equipped with professional expertise in business administration that is highly prized by employers worldwide.