Murdoch University Dubai is located in Dubai Knowledge Park, the world’s only free zone dedicated to Human Resource Management and learning excellence. Our 2500 sq metres campus provides state-of-the-art facilities and world-class technology so that the students have access to the highest education standards globally. The facilities at our Dubai campus include modern learning spaces, administrative offices and student support services. A centrally-located library acts as a one-stop shop for student learning and services. It also offers students access to all electronic databases that are provided by the main campus in Australia.
- A large, open reception area to welcome new students and liaise with any current student enquiries;
- A new spacious library with quiet study zones;
- A large student breakout space with kitchen and games room;
- State-of-the-art classrooms and lecture theatres utilizing custom-designed education-focused furniture to promote a collaborative teaching and learning environment;
- A dedicated cybersecurity lab;
- ‘Touchdown’ zones and break-out spaces for informal collaboration;
- Abundant natural light through numerous windows throughout the campus;
- Two large octagonal ‘lecture theatre’ spaces, additional computer labs and classroom space;
- Wide choice of restaurants and cafes across price ranges for students to choose from at the Dubai Knowledge Park food court;
- Multiple transport options including the Dubai Tram (Knowledge Village 2 stop), Dubai Metro (Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2); various public buses, including 8, 83, F55A. Some private transport companies will also service Knowledge Park from various locations
Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP)
DKP is in very close proximity to Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lake Towers, and Palm Jumeirah, all of which are home to many leading businesses and creative agencies – both locally and internationally – providing a variety of working opportunity for students. DKP offers a range of recreational and retail facilities for students to take advantage of, including Starbucks, Costa, Tim Hortons, Chuno, Subway, KFC, Just Salad, and many more.