How to apply
Select your program & check entry requirements
Explore the range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programs available.
Check the English language and Academic entry requirements specific to your chosen program.
Prepare supporting documentation
- A certified copy of your academic results (both original and English translated versions if applicable)
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available and applicable)
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy (for students in UAE only)
Note: Some Postgraduate programs may require you to submit evidence of work experience, resume, statement of purpose
Lodge your application
You can apply to Murdoch University Dubai in a number of ways:
- Apply directly through our online application form
- Apply via an international education agent in your country
Receive your Letter of Offer
If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Offer explaining the courses you have been offered, the fees payable, scholarship information, conditions to be met (if any) and the course commencement date.
Accept your offer
In order to accept the offer and secure your place at Murdoch University Dubai, you need to ensure you have met all the conditions listed on the offer, pay the tuition fee, sign the acceptance form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you accept your place you will receive emails from Murdoch Dubai about enrolment and orientation.
The Admissions team is here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any more questions, please contact us through email@example.com or call us on +971 4 435 5700.